[3830] GaQP N4R(WF4W) Single OpCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4R(WF4W) Single OpCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:01:58 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4R
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: N4R

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12.75

  160:      1       0
   80:    150       0
   40:    274       0
   20:    160       0
   15:      6       0
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    591       0  CW-Dig Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 61,256

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

Missed the first 5 hours of the contest and a few hours Sunday due to
thunderstorms. Had a great time helping NFARL by running the N4R call.
Wish I had seen more multipliers but I got what I could. 80/40/20 were all in
good condition for me but 40m was the place to be. I really wanted to his the
600 Q goal but I just couldnt get there - did not seem to be any more CW
stations to work during the last 30-45 mins of the contest. Had a great time!

RJ, WF4W