[3830] CQMM DX N8II SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N8II SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:32:37 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2019

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 9.7

   80:   11      2
   40:   89      7
   20:  185     28
   15:   64     36
   10:   11      7
----------------------
Total:  360     80  Countries = 60  Total Score = 214,340

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From 20M down conditions sounded above average to me with low noise on 40, but
activity seemed really sparse from DX areas (including SA) on 40 and 80. 15 was
the best band into SA during the day, but slow to open in the AM. Around 15Z
Sunday, 15 finally opened to northern Brazil and I quickly added 4 new 7 call
area Brazil prefixes. 15 and 10 would have been much better with slightly higher
flux.

Operating highlight was poaching V51YJ while he was S&P on not only 20 but
also 15M, good op!

73, Jeff