[3830] FlQP W4MLB M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5zga@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4MLB M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:28:56 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: W4MLB
Operator(s): AF4Z K4QD KA4JRY KE0NRY N1ZZ N5GNA NB4C W4EE WA2IEC WB5ZGA
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:  139    216
   20:  510    148
   15:    6      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  655    364  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 383,180

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Unless FCG agrees to change the rules & allow 80 meter operation for this
contest, this may be our last year participating in the Florida QSO Party. Many
of our members always ask why we cannot 80 meters for the contest, when all
other states allow 80 meters.

Fixed stations DO NOT compete with mobiles. Mobiles can also run 80 meters if
they so desire to try.

We are handcuffed by the contest rules by not be able to work 80 meters. Our low
score for this year reflects that.

The band conditions were not all that great.

For the operators that participated, all had a good time, but also voiced their
opinion about the 80 meter rule.