[3830] CWopsT W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@tx.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 20:56:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 1

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  125
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  125  Mults = 125  Total Score = 15,625

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This one was more like it. The tuning weirdness of my SteppIR seems to have
disappeared as mysteriously as it began a couple of months ago, so I  was able
to put the antenna in Bi-Directional mode on 20 meters and hunker down and run.
For the first time, I ran for the entire hour and ended up with a personal best
score. Conditions were just OK, with many signals pretty weak. Hope the
conditions hold for future CWTs. We shall see.

73...
Randy, W8FN