[3830] CWopsT KM7W(KL9A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KM7W(KL9A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 04:13:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 2

Call: KM7W
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KM7W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Eastport, ME
Operating Time (hrs): :55
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   18
   80:   29
   40:   88
   20:   16
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  151  Mults = 124  Total Score = 18,724

Club:

Comments:

COM Port error I didn't notice before the contest was noticed immediately upon
the 0300z F1 key stroke.  Missed a few more minutes throughout the contest
messing with stuff.  Think I got the CW keying problem figured out, which was
the main goal.  (DXLog delay settings)

Bands very noisy, but 20m in great shape.  Nice VK7CW QSO on 20.
Only 2 DX worked on all bands, no EU.  80m continues to be miserable to the USA
from Maine.

Thanks to Ray and the RHR guys per usual.  Things are shaping up for WPX CW!
The system worked great on the new desk layout.

-Chris KL9A