[3830] 7QP WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] 7QP WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 06:11:52 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 09:33

  160:    1      0      0
   80:   30      1      0
   40:   51     11      0
   20:   21      1      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  117     13      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 19,942

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X portable operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
In addition to assisting the NX6T remotely, I found time to run all 4
QSO parties as WQ6X from the EB section in the SF bay area.
I ran the usual Yaesu FT-1000mp into a CH-250 vertical, a Cobra T-sloper
and of course the WQ6X Lazy 8JK sloper.
Focus was mainly on CW as very few SSB stations were heard.
I worked many stations by Calling CQ 7QP altho I should not have needed
to - y'all shoulda been calling CQ, not me.
Overall, I enjoyed working all manner of new counties; especially the
county lines.
I will write this up in an upcoming WQ6X Contest BLOG entry:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com