[3830] 7QP N7N(@W6GJB/P) Cnty Exped M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N7N(@W6GJB/P) Cnty Exped M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 18:45:11 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7N
Operator(s): W6JTI K9YC W6GJB K6EU
Station: W6GJB/P

Class: Cnty Exped M/M HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 14.75

  160:
   80:   332    97
   40:   964   168
   20:   569    94
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1854   359      0  Mults = 74  Total Score = 466,570

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

W6JTI and I operated from three county-line setups in W6GJB's excellent
contesting trailer, and Frank ran mobile riding shotgun in W6GJB's truck between
stops. K6EU worked 6M from my SUV, activating two rare grids in northern NV. We
activated White Pine, Elko, Lander, Eureka, Pershing, Humboldt. Every countyline
QSO counts twice, so our actual number of QSOs is approximately 1,100 (we worked
a few county line operations and Frank's QSOs in the truck were single counties.

We worked DL, PY, ZL, and VK on 40M. Missed MS, VT, AB, NL, NS, NT, NU, and YT.
20M conditions were pretty stinko. Activity seemed down from last year.

This year's score beats last year's 396,240, but was not as good as 2017's
533,256.