[3830] CWopsT I2/W6KC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT I2/W6KC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 14:36:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 8

Call: I2/W6KC
Operator(s):
Station: I2/W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellagio, Italy
Operating Time (hrs): .75

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:  16
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  18  Mults = 17  Total Score = 306

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My best CWT score from EU so far.  I am in beautiful Bellagio on Lake Como in
northern Italy.  From the window of my QTH, I can see all the ferry boats coming
and going from around the lake.  I have my EndFed wire installed out of our 2nd
floor window to a small tree in the yard below.  This has turned out to be my
best radio location results so far.  20M opened up to NA in the last 10 minutes
of the CWT.  I started trying to make an NA QSO.  A big thank you to WT9U, Jim
in Indiana, for being my only NA QSO and probably my best DX from EU as well.

Yaesu FT-991A with 100W to 36 ft EndFed antenna.

73,  Jim, I2/W6KC  CWOps #1266