[3830] ARI ES9C(@ES5TV) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARI ES9C(@ES5TV) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 16:47:35 +0000
                    ARI International DX Contest - 2019

Call: ES9C
Operator(s): ES5CAMA ES5JR ES5MARI YL1ZF YL3JA
Station: ES5TV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  154     61      24      42
   40:  315    136      64      64
   20:  378    336     183      80
   15:   41      0       3      17
   10:    0      0       0       0
------------------------------------
Total:  888    533     274     202  Total Score = 2,434,432

Club:

Comments:

Once agin ES5TV opened his station doors for youngsters during ARI DX contest as
always. This year we didn’t put together such a big team to compete in M/M
category, but looks like we did put together another M/S world winning team.
We were a 5 operator team, 3 of them were youngsters Carmen ES5CAMA, Mari
ES5MARI and me Kris YL3JA. We had two OMs as well, Kaspars YL1ZF and Jüri
ES5JR. We had another team for the stuff in kitchen and food, that was my
girlfriend Endija (let’s say that she’s from YL1ZT and YL1XN clubs hihi).
Another team consists of Valery ES5QA who was the main cheerleader and sauna
operator.
Contest was great as always, with just a few little issues, like flexRadio
suddenly wanted to make an update, but otherwise everything worked smoothly.
It’s always interesting to participate in this kind of contest, jumping
between 3 modes.
Anyway, thank you ES5TV again for letting youngsters in your “big gun”.
CU! Kris YL3JA