[3830] 7QP W9KKN(@NW6P) SO(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP W9KKN(@NW6P) SO(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 04:38:43 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: SO(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   79     33
   40:  117     46      3
   20:   92     53      6
   15:    1
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  289    132      9  Mults = 107  Total Score = 124,548

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I started this one off undecided about which category to enter, but mostly just
wanting to get a few QSOs with some groups I know that were manning the county
line expeditions -- but as it happens, this is really a fun contest. Good warmup
for WPX CW in a few weeks!

Thanks for the Q's everyone, and as always, Tom/NW6P for the use of the station.

PS: Getting radically different numbers from the Excel macros than my own script
for splitting the log into a few ADIFs for N1MM+ to re-import. I'm taking the
N1MM+ numbers, but it looks like the Excel spreadsheet might be counting
multipliers per mode, which I don't believe is correct for 7QP scoring.