[3830] King of Spain CW WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] King of Spain CW WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 20:21:07 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 5:41
Remote Operation

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  40     16
   20:   9      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     23  Total Score = 1,702

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another typical last minute remote operation from the SF bay area.
This weekend was all about troubleshooting the stereo-cw audio on the Alameda
end of the remote connection along with the introduction of an Expert 1.5k amp
retiring the long standing ACOM 2000a.
Coincidentally with introducing the new amp into the picture, the internet
connection began disrupting the Cw sending macros in the N1MM+ software.
If my sending began to sound erratic, that is why.
As far as I am concerned the operation was a success.
Things will be ready for next weekend's CQ WPX contest.
Read all about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com