[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:12:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 22

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  51
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  61  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,477

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Looks like I missed an opportunity on 80M this AM. I almost did the entire CWT
on 40M, but opted to see how 20M was going with a few minutes left. Managed to
make 1 EU (DK) on 20M; had hoped to work more, but not happening.
Several usually strong 40M stns weaker than usual this AM, and am thankful for
those who pulled me through. Nice to work VEs I met at CWops/Dayton.

73 es TU for all the Qs,
---
Ted   WA3AER

Eqt:  K3/P3
      KPA500/KAT500
      80/40M loaded dipole at 35 ft; Hexbeam at 40 ft.
      N1MM+