[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 03:07:51 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 24

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  14     10
   40:  18     14
   20:  13     10
   15:   7      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     40  Total Score = 2,120

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

What a surprise tonight having 15 and 20 in play with SFI of 66 and ZERO spots
here. Didn't expect much on those bands but signals were really loud on 20 and
pretty decent on 15. Felt like an orphan on 80 with tons of lost jump balls.
Great to work many of the familiar faces I met in Dayton. Buddy Jim, N3BB, had
me by 3 in our first QSO but I think I edged him out by the bell. Had to remove
the last Q with N4ETC due to a late start time. Thanks for the fun! Hope to see
you all in the WPX although I'll be limited to part-time.

5min: 10-9-10-9-7-8