[3830] WPX CW K0NM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mullani@tlite.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0NM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 23:28:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  114
   40:  365
   20:  876
   15:  232
   10:   35
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I always like to ask the question WHY?

About the second day of this contest, I am sitting at my desk working this
contest, listening to dits and dahs endlessly. As I look up from my computer, I
see bright sun light shining on the blue swimming pool water. Behind the pool I
see the boats going by in the lake. I am starting to get sleep deprived and my
rear end is starting to get sore from sitting. It is at this moment that I ask
my self the big question - WHY?

If you have any good answer, please let me know. Jim George, N3BB, calls it
Contact Sport, the title of his book about ham contests. After 34 hours of
sitting in this chair, disheveled, hungry, sleepy and tired, I am not sure what
to call it. No Mas till next time. I am a gluten for punishment.

Nizar K0NM