[3830] WPX CW NT6Q(N5ZO) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MARKO.N5ZO@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NT6Q(N5ZO) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:15:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14+
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    4
   80:   59
   40:  302
   20:  652
   15:   48
   10:    2
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions sounded very good, maybe new cycle is beginning...  Operated about
same time as last year and it resulted about same score.  I was operating good
chunk of it with Elad FDM-DUO QRP SDR transceiver, feeding Juma 100 W amplifier
feeding bigger amplifier.  It is quite impressive radio although my K3 was much
easier on ears and less noisy.
Congrats for all winners and tnx for Qs de Marko