[3830] WPX CW N1DC SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N1DC SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:20:41 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
  160:    7
   80:   66
   40:  110
   20:  217
   15:   23
   10:    6
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Limited hours for this contest due to exceptionally good weather. After two
months of rainy weekends I played golf on Saturday and went to Boston's north
end on Sunday. Spring in this area has been miserable. We finally got 80 degrees
and clear skies this weekend. Managed 9 hours in the chair between Saturday
night, Sunday morning and the last 30 minutes.

Conditions Saturday night were very bad on 80M. I was hoping for a good run but
approaching thunderstorms eliminated any chance. There was very high QRN and
deep QSB on most stations.

160M was way too noisy to spend much time there.

40M was good but 20M was the money band. Got home from Boston in time for the
final 30 minutes and worked 47 stations and some new prefixes.

Nice to work many CWops members.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC