[3830] WPX CW EF3W(EA3CX) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arravaz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EF3W(EA3CX) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 01:29:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: EF3W
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: PK430
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1830
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Catalonia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qsos!!! Murphy came to visit first night and the linear went with
him, 90 minutes to put to work a semi dismantled spare and I was again in the
game. The band closed early after sunrise both days, many hours in "beacon
mode" with very low rates, it was fun anyway!!!

Thanks EA3CCN, EA3EBN and EA3EZD for letting me use their Station and Tom DL2BO
with help for tuning the 3 El Optibeam yagi!!!

Rig Elecraft K2, home made 1KW Amp, antennas: 3 el Optibeam yagi @33m and 3 el
linear loaded yagi @22m

73, Ariel
EA3CX