[3830] WPX CW VC7M(VE7JH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VC7M(VE7JH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 03:10:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VC7M
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   63
   40:  514
   20: 1231
   15:  333
   10:    2
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Duane, VE7UF for letting me use his station again.
Conditions better than expected too bad we're fighting local noise on the low
bands.
Great signals from Europe and Japan well into the night kept 20m hopping.
15m opened up within North America both days for several hours with weak signals
but good enough to keep an operator busy for a few hours.
No Europe on 40m (probably due the local noise) but great show from our JA and
BY friends. Just a handful of (mostly) Western US stations on 80m and even
worked a little Es on 10m.
Thanks to all who called and answered my call.
Congrats to neighbours VE5MX and K7RL for their great scores!
73,
Gabor, VE7JH