[3830] WPX CW WK7S(K6LL) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WK7S(K6LL) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 04:10:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WK7S
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
  160:
   80:   56
   40:  689
   20: 1088
   15:   44
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Some heart rhythm issues had come up in the past week, so I decided not to push
myself too hard in this contest.  I took frequent short naps, and they were not
always at the most strategic times.  I ended up with 27 hours of operation.

Conditions were fairly good, but the scoring system of this contest is stacked
against us no matter what the conditions are.  Copying serial numbers through
lightning crashes reminded me of my traffic handling days.

Everything worked well at the station.  It was nice to have resolved the
slow-return-to receive problem in the Ten-Tec Amplifier that has been an
irritation for a year or two.  It feels good when you stop beating yourself over
the head with a hammer.

Antennas:
Tribander and Cushcraft 2 el 40 on a 48' tower, all 40 years old.
Half sloper for 80/160.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.