[3830] WPX CW K1GQ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K1GQ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 12:56:42 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    3
   80:   37
   40:  170
   20:  247
   15:   81
   10:   30
------------

Club:

Comments:

SkookumLogger K3S KPA1500 OB40-2 2XA-3B-12L wires

Many short operating sessions, with the goals of working buddies and testing
station and software. Mission accomplished.

Copying serial numbers in difficult conditions is made more difficult when you
don't send the correct morse code for each digit. Please don't use cut numbers
when you work me. If you do I will ask for a repeat, costing you time you think
you are saving.