[3830] WPX CW W3IP SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, m.cresap@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W3IP SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 01:06:24 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W3IP
Operator(s): W3IP
Station: W3IP

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Va
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  50
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a busy weekend here between the MFMA hamfest and company that stopped by
and spent the night, so I didn't get to put in as much daylight operating time
as I would have liked. Band was open weakly to the Gulf Coast states, with a bit
of double hop to California and Arizona on Saturday. Only DX was P40, VP5, and
LU.

Fixed dipole at 60 feet, 400 watts