[3830] WPX CW K1LZ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K1LZ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 01:54:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ K1ZM KO8SCA K3JO K2SSS S55MAKAW1ADI W1UE
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    2
   80:  700
   40: 1572
   20: 2300
   15:  760
   10:   79
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

With sadness I would like to announce that this was the last contest from
current QTH for K1LZ.
The station will be dismantled and put into storage until I get new location and
rebuild everything again, maybe even better.
IT WAS A GOOD RIDE FOR MANY YEARS!
This location performed. It was like magic towards EU. I don't know if I will
ever get anything like that again.
On the other hand, I was very lucky to meet and work with extremely good
operators, but most important, with good people over past years.
Of course, the list is very long, but there was always a core team who built,
maintained and run the station. Some of those people are also core employees of
my commercial operation. Unfortunately, some of them are no longer with us. I
really miss David K3LP and Chris 9A5K. We had so many plans. It is why we
started putting some stations around, 6Y1LZ, ED8X, LZ5R, JT5DX and K1LZ was the
field, to test all new hardware and software.
Every good thing has an end. This QTH will go down, but we still have time to
build a new one.
Thanks to all of You for QSO's and really BIG thanks to MATT KC1XX who put my
antennas up many years ago, and I also helped to put his up, when I was younger.
At the end, Matt and his team honoured us with great head to head competition.
This is one unforgettable closure of the history of current QTH of K1LZ.
Thanks to our fantastic team and thanks to all of you to qso.

73!
Krassy
K1LZ