[3830] CWopsT N4FP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 04:05:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 30

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, Florida
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  16
   40:  61
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  77  Mults = 69  Total Score = 5,313

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Kenwood TS-440SAT did a good job for me while Flex 6400 was out for repair. I
purchased it new 32 years ago and it is still going strong.  Didn't get it
hooked up to run amp but did okay for 100 watts. Flex 6400 should be back
tomorrow.  My right shoulder reverse replacement has been rescheduled for June
19 so I have a couple of good weeks still ahead of me for CWT.