[3830] KyQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KyQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 02:52:04 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2019

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:08

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    2     1       0
   40:   11     0       0
   20:    3     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   16     1       0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 396

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Family commitments kept me away from the for most of this year's KY QSO Party.
Still need six counties all time in Kentucky and didn't hear any of them.  They
are:  Lewis, Elliott, Lawrence, Meade, Allen, and Trimble.  Any suggestions
appreciated.  Band conditions from GA to KY were pretty good, particularly on
20M, which would often be too long.  Phone activity disappointing.  Heard only
the one I worked and that was on 75.  40M is usually the big SSB band from here
to KY.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI