[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:14:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 5

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   75
   20:   58
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  133  Mults = 112  Total Score = 14,896

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was using little KX3 as right radio on 40 m instead of regular K3.  KX3 drove
small Juma amp to Alpha 87A. I think I did not hear quite as well as usually on
40, and I had quite a bit hash on 20 m band from that 40 m transmitter and had
to sometimes stop transmitting on 40 to copy weaker stations on 20.  Anyway, it
is still impressive little radio and will be trying it out more.  Tnx for Qs de
Marko