[3830] DRCG RTTY K4GMH SOAB-6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY K4GMH SOAB-6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 17:25:33 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:  35       8           8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  35       8           8  Total Score = 8,192

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.  Sorry could not put more time in the Contest.  Missed the
start of the Contest where the bands that I have antennas for, 80 and 40 meters,
would have been most productive.  Was able to spend 1 1/2 hours at the end of
the second session when I could get on 40 meters with the 40 m dipole at 20 ft.
Still had fun and appreciate the European and South American stations that were
able to copy my signal radiating from the dipole among the trees.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH