[3830] ARRL June VHF KA2BPP SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka2bpp@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KA2BPP SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:39:47 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  101    62  Total Score = 6,634

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Was a fun contest even though I had Bronchitis. Early on found out IC471A had
very low output. missed Sat evening trying to figure it out. Sunday was good
with the 6 mtr opening. was trying to work a station in FN42 on 6 FT8. tried and
tried. Got called by G8BCG, completed then worked F8DBF. never did work that
FN42 station. As quick as I worked them, the bubble moved south.

Then Sunday evening couldn't get audio out of the IC271H. had to got to head
phones. Need to figure that out. Oh by the way, the no output on the 471 was
resolved by turning the mic gain knob up. somehow it was off. That after 2-3
hours of trying to figure it out. 73, KA2BPP FN30lu