[3830] ARRL June VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:23:49 +0000

  3.4:   12     4
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  335    36  Total Score = 25,668

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Due to family plans, I started the contest on Sunday around Noon. I was late to
the rover lunch, but still participated in the post-lunch rover contacts.  I did
everything I could to support the local stations, especially those fixed
stations that added microwave bands in preparation for this contest. This was a
VERY different contesting strategy for me and I really enjoyed the change. The
best part was hearing from the other club members and how the contest was going
well for them. All equipment worked well. I am looking forward to putting in a
full effort in September.