[3830] ARRL June VHF NR7T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NR7T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 05:07:28 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  301   134  Total Score = 40,334

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Was looking like a repeat of last years low scores until about four hours before
the close of the contest, then Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast opened up for a
fun amazing run.  During that run I had previously forgot to fuel up the
generator and it ran out of gasoline causing the computer to go blank and the
amp shut off,the radio had battery back up and I told the pile up to wait while
I fueled up and rebooted the computer...what great fun. Thanks for the contacts
and hope to see you next year.