[3830] ARRL June VHF WB5CTS/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5cts@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WB5CTS/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:38:38 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  42     26  Total Score = 2,184

Club:

Comments:

Impromptu Roving on 6m only. Camping at Lake Heron State park NM. Built a
feather-lite rotatable 6m dipole from pvc,I purchased at the local dry goods
store in Tierra Amarilla, NM on Saturday. Operated DM66 and DM 76 along Hwy 64
in the mountains between TA and Taos, NM. 9500+ feet ASL in the Ortega Mountains
with winds 25-30mph gusts @ 59 deg F. Thanks to Bill W7QQ and other locals for
giving me several contacts in the Santa Fe area(100+miles) and East of ABQ
(150+) miles with ground wave propagation. Next time I will bring all my gear
6m-1296. Only major 6m opening 10-12 noon Sunday June 9th. Grids EM EN and (DM
locals only)
Nothing east of TN or west of NM. Still fun on SSB only.