[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:17:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 14

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  11     10
   40:  20     16
   20:  16     13
   15:   9      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  56     47  Total Score = 2,632

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, another good start as fifteen and twenty were really hot and forty too.
Same ol' same ol' on 80, but managed to do pretty well for me.

Had 30 after 15 minutes, so didn't fall off too much.

Five min segments: 14, 10, 7, 9, 9, NS 7.

Tried new strategy of focusing on 80 rather than trying 160. Did listen but nil
at the end.

Lots of guys piled on top of one another tonight. Probably  me too. Very
crowded.

Tnx for the great action. Think I had a lead on the Ragin Cajun Art. Hope I held
on.

73, Jim