[3830] WVQP AA8TA Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP AA8TA Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 13:43:26 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party - 2019

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: Columbus, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:   1
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   1      0       0  Mults = 100  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

Worked W8WVA for the bonus.  Responded to somebody else, who was weak, who could
not get my call sign correct.  Sounded like he started to work somebody else so
I deleted the contact.

Nobody else heard.  I'm too close for 20 meters, 40 meters seemed to go long
early and 80 meters was noisy with the storms.  Tried calling CQ into WV but
only got responses from other states.  Was showing up on the European RBN
monitors quite well (40 meters).  Calling on 80 also netted other states.

Another disappointing QSO party.  I checked for activity 4 or 5 times but could
not hear anything.  This makes it hard to want to come back to these small QPs.