[3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:59:22 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 150  Total Score = 324

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very, very noisy.  With Eu not being in play, being a bit more centered in the
US was probably an advantage.  Very little out west, 3 DN (N9RV, K7QA, KG7CW)
and 1 DM (N7GP), never made it to a state that touched the Pacific.  Only DX was
the two VI stations plus HI8A.  Compared to previous results, activity seemed
decent but still not nearly what it could be.  There were a few stations I just
couldn't pull out and a couple I got the call but never could copy a grid.

I was shocked to work K7RAT at barely sunset here. Then he sent his EN grid :).

Thanks for the contacts,
greg/na8v