[3830] All Asian CW K7RL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K7RL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:44:21 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0
   80:   85    49
   40:  215    76
   20:  201    75
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  502   200  Total Score = 117,200

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Very limited time, so operated when I could. About half the contest was during
non-ideal periods, but it's better than nothing. Didn't do SO2R, which would
have been helpful with 20m, 40m and 80m open at the same time.

Finally had a chance to operate the last night, where I experienced the best
overall rates and propagation. Felt 40m and 80m were in good shape.

Thanks to our friends in Japan for sponsoring this contest, and to all for the
Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL