[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:40:48 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:04

  160:
   80:   8     8
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was missing the NS last night due to working on getting one or both of my Alpha
amps working again.  That was ultimately unsuccessful.  One constantly blows
fuses and the other has no output in broadband position.  I can get a little
output by tuning, but it drops off to nothing after a few seconds. Must get them
back to N4UQ for repair.  But, while fooling with the amps, I heard KZ5D on 80CW
in NS and couldn't resist getting on for the last four minutes of NS.  Thanks
for the QSOs.  73, John.