[3830] King of Spain SSB PX2A(PY2LED) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fernandopy2led@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain SSB PX2A(PY2LED) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:28:32 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PX2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Santo Andre/SP
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0
   80:   12    12
   40:  116    55
   20:  407    84
   15:  155    55
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  690   206  Total Score = 230,720

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Again another nice King of Spain SSB contest. Very nice to listen and talk to a
lot of Spanish stations using the original language. I appreciate it.

The idea was SO2R but prior contest one radio showed problems.

No CONDX on 10 meters and small opening on 15 meters reduced the chances to
compete for first place, since we are far far way for Low Bands (40/80/160).

Basically the qsos was made into European stations since in NA we have Field Day
and is not a good idea to mix since most of them will be unique calls.

Pratically no South American stations on air.

Thanks for all qsos and hope to meet with you again soon.

73

Fernando / PY2LED