[3830] ARRL FD VE3NNT 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE3NNT 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 22:52:22 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  730     0       0  Total Score = 2,920

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I decided to play around in field day with my new 2BSIQ set up, trying to figure
out the right keystrokes to press in N1MM to be able to send CQ on one band
while entering a call sign in N1MM on the other band, and then responding
appropriately. I really spent most of my time either SO1R S&P or duelling
CQs, then focussing on one radio when I received a call. Still a long way to go
before I figure everything out and become at all proficient with 2BSIQ. I
powered up the backup generator here at the cottage to enter as 1E class.