[3830] ARRL FD W5CT(@N5AW) 2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W5CT(@N5AW) 2E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 23:01:29 +0000

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Originally thought we would have 5 full time operators and two part time but at
the last minute two full timers had to drop out and one had to leave Saturday
evening. So only two of us were full time and both of us crashed in the wee
hours Sunday. Despite all that we beat last years score thanks mainly to great
ten and fifteen meter conditions Sunday morning.

Lots of slow speed CW operators - great to see them on the air. Just wish some
of them could get a little coaching on how to make efficient contacts.

Always fun, especially in an air conditioned shack.

Marv N5AW