[3830] ARRL FD NA5NN(@W5UE) 3E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NA5NN(@W5UE) 3E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 02:00:29 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1084   1263    225  Total Score = 7,762

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

K2FF and W5UE originally planned to hold the club FD event from the field in
Union, MS. However, a variety of factors drove us to decide at the last minute
to opt for the E entry from the NA5NN club station in Lumberton, MS. We were
joined by one of our newest members, Joey - N7WJ for several hours Saturday and
he got us off to a great start on SSB. We also decided to have a dedicated FT8
station this year hoping to get more participation from members. As it turned
out Glenn (K2FF) did some dual-operating by moving the FT8 station monitor and
mouse close to the SSB station and he worked FT8 in between SSB Qs... A
different kind of SO2R, perhaps.. It was fun, as usual... de W5UE