[3830] ARRL FD W0WCS 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W0WCS 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:23:55 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     153      0  Total Score = 876

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was the first Field Day operation for W0WCS, the Worthington Christian
School Amateur Radio Club.  Due to many scheduling conflicts for the students
including family vacations, our turnout was low, which we anticipated.  But we
had fun putting up the inverted vee antenna and getting for our operation.  We
only operated on Saturday afternoon and evening.

The antenna worked well as did the generator and our transceiver and we had no
problems at all.  We elected to try for our satellite contact on AO-91 at 3:00
AM local to avoid some of the zoo and we were successful early in the pass.  We
had fun and look forward to next year!

73,
Randy, ND0C - Control Op for W0WCS