[3830] ARRL FD W7OTV 4A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W7OTV 4A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:23:11 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2019

Call: W7OTV
Operator(s): K2PO KF7WPQ KD7BSC K7TLJ WS7L KF7ASP AD7OG KF7FME KD7VIK N7QR
KF7EOA KB7NJV K7TEI K7TEI KI7ZRG N7BIN WQ3U KJ7DED N7QR K7TEI N7IQM K7TLD
WB6OEE KI7BR N7DWL W6ABM KB7ADH
Station: W7OTV

Class: 4A LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   76     77      26
   40:  320    297      89
   20:  416    212      65
   15:   75     32      35
   10:    5
    6:          51
    2:           8
  222:
  432:           4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  892    681     215  Total Score = 5,790

Club:

Comments:

Oregon Tualatin Valley ARC operated in pleasant WX condx from our customary site
at L.L. "Stub" Stewart State Park near Buxton, OR.

Sunspots be damned, we did quite better than most recent years*. The only slot
that fell low was 80 m CW due to poor antenna placement. Digital fared far
better than ever thanks to FT8. Our 20 meter band filter, however, succumbed
under the stress of FT8 -- so there's our annual visit from Murphy. This score
includes QSO points only, and we qualify for most of the bonus points so the
published score will be quite a bit higher.

The operator crew was fantastic including several teenagers, pre-teens, and even
one third-grader. Plus, of course, the usual set of geriatrics.

Thanks to all who operated and came to help with setup, feeding, moral support,
etc.

2 x K3 for CW+digital
2 x ProIII for SSB
2 x TH3JRS tribanders
2 x VA6AM triplexers
Wires for 80 + 40.

73 and thanks for all the QSOs.
* I believe our 2018 score on 3830 was overstated by 2X.