[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 03:15:26 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  12     11
   40:  14     12
   20:  11      9
   15:   8      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     38  Total Score = 1,710

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Took a time out from operating as one of the K2G stations from the former colony
of GA for a much faster paced sprint.  Hope you all will work all 13 former
colonies by 2350Z Sunday.  I think activity was down tonight due to the holiday
and that my score benefited from the lower competition.  I worked a log of guys
on a lot of bands.  Seemed to be little activity on 80 at the end and I wasn't
prepared to try 160 tonight.  15M was much better than I had hoped for.  20 and
40 were great.  Even worked GA and TN on 40, so skip wasn't too long.  80M had a
lot of QRN, but worked W1FJ and felt could have squeezed in a few more if more
stations had been on 80 at the end.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope everyone (even
VE3YT) had a Happy Fourth of July.  Will be QRV some more as K2G before early
Sunday.  73, John, K4BAI.