[3830] IARU UA9BA SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU UA9BA SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 13:09:37 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 09:03

  160:    3      0      1       2
   80:   22      2      6      11
   40:   24     12      7      16
   20:  295     34     32      29
   15:   43     11     15      18
   10:    3      0      1       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  390     59     62      76  Total Score = 244,779

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Nice contest! I like IARU format in all aspects. Especially the points for QSOs
system and HQ competition. IARU HF Championship is also a very good instrument
to measure the quality of operator's mastership diversity. It was interesting to
watch some very good CW ops being helpless on phone. So, in my own ratings IARU
SOAB win in mixed mode tops most big contests wins. I'd love to see the RECORD
tables for this contest (highest Q rates, highest number of HQ stns .e.t.c.).
The record tables is a good way to keep the activity higher in particular
contest. So, why not?
I was just playing around in this one with some 60-70 Watts out. My regular PS
went dead just few days before the contest and a new one hasn't come yet, so I
used a smaller one from my VHF rig. I didn't use the amplifier because of very
high temperature of +36C outside and no air conditioning available at the
moment. Nevertheless, I had a 170+ hour at the end of the contest on 20m. It was
FUN! TNX all for Qs!
73! Willy UA9BA