[3830] IARU W9RE SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W9RE SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:55:07 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    47           11        6
   80:   213           19       25
   40:   388           26       30
   20:  1043           32       32
   15:   313           16       22
   10:   126            9        9
-------------------------------------
Total:  2124    0     113      124  Total Score = 1,464,660

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Nice activity in general and boy did 10 and 15 surprise.

Only glitz here was I lost radio communication Saturday afternoon on 1 radio and
spent time trying to figure out what happened and lost some focus.  Turned out
to be a cable came unplugged in the back of the radio.  I was doing some other
diagnosing of RFI and didn't get it screwed in earlier in the week.

Didn't run on 40 much and tried for higher mult totals this time.

Thanks for a fun 24 hours.