[3830] IARU KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 16:12:16 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS W7ZB K7RF KR7X KB6MW KE7AUB KL9A
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    10     0      5       2
   80:   153     0     20       9
   40:   473    99     30      21
   20:   544   341     34      37
   15:    34     3      7       4
   10:     2     0      1       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1216   443     97      73  Total Score = 882,130

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the ops that gave up time on a beautiful Saturday to play radio
with us!  Another 'hybrid' event, with 3 operators coming via the remote, and a
good crowd at the station.  Lots of time for socializing plus keeping the
station going all 24 hours of the contest.

Conditions weren't great, but the antenna improvements since last year's IARU
contest made a significant difference (Thanks to Joe NK7U!) Add some great
operators, and we came out with a station best score by a significant amount.
Progress!

Now, time to keep making some improvements as we consider this the 'end' of the
2018/2019 contest season, looking forward to next season!

73 Kevin K7ZS