[3830] IARU PJ4DX SOAB(A)SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, teleniuslowe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PJ4DX SOAB(A)SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 19:07:47 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: SOAB(A)SSB HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0       4      3        1
   80:   0      42     10       17
   40:   0     148     14       30
   20:   0     588     23       30
   15:   0     121     14       22
   10:   0       6      2        3
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     909     66      103  Total Score = 673,127

Club:

Comments:

Not a drop of rain on this desert island of Bonaire for months until 1 hour into
the contest when a passing thunderstorm forced me to close down for 1.5 hours.
Murphy was also present when, in the middle of an EU run, my 13.8V PSU blew up,
which meant I could no longer use the Icom IC-7300. I lost another hour opening
up the PSU to remove a fried gecko's tail, but the PSU was toast (as well as the
poor gecko), before having to rewire the station with my 13-year old Yaesu
FT-2000.

In all, more than 100 QSOs more than last year, but fewer Zones and HQ stns
overall for only a slightly higher claimed score.

Was fun though, and I hope to be back next year (with a new PSU).
73
Steve, PJ4DX