[3830] IARU VE3VN SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vn.fn25@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3VN SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 20:45:36 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: VE3VN
Operator(s): VE3VN
Station: VE3VN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:40
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   67             6      18
   40:  100            12      18
   20:  111            11       8
   15:   37            10      13
   10:   10             5       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Can't force myself to sit in front of the radio for long in the summer wx so I
operated just a little. I mistakenly didn't practice SO2R beforehand and found I
forgot most of the keyboard commands. Ouch! In any case most of the time one of
the rigs was sitting on 50.313 monitoring the openings to EU, AF and SA.

Luckily all of my intermittent antennas were working this weekend. No 160m since
the radials are rolled up for the haying. Now I have to get back to antenna
work.

Discovered post-contest that LP in this one is 150 watts, not 100, so I operated
with a 2 db handicap.