[3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 23:25:12 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   87     0       8       6
   40:  210     0      14      21
   20:  411     0      23      26
   15:  194     0      15      22
   10:   39     0       7       6
-------------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time for this one due to commitment Sunday morning. Working this one was
really fun. Bands were incredible thanks to apparent sporadic E. I was amazed to
be answered by a number of Europeans to my CQs with low power and dipole at 70
feet on 80M! I was preoccupied for several hours watching my neighbor fall an 80
foot tulip poplar. It ended upcoming down on his house, sinking through the roof
ridge to the eves of the house. Hope to have more time and improved antennas on
the high bands for next year. Tks to all for the Qs!