[3830] IARU EA6FO(EC3TW) SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, roger.caminal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU EA6FO(EC3TW) SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:33:16 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: EA6FO
Operator(s): EC3TW
Station: EA6FO

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Ibiza Island
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    80    0       7       20
   80:   405    0      18       29
   40:   590    0      26       30
   20:  1102    0      30       34
   15:   738    0      22       33
   10:   296    0       6       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  3211    0     109      162  Total Score = 2,947,125

Club: CATALONIA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Still getting in shape with the simultaneous pileups in the two radios, but this
has definitely added a boost not only in the final scores, but also in the
contest dynamics and the vibes. Definitely one of the most fun experiences in
ham radio that I remember.

As always, many many thanks to Julio (EA3AIR) and Patro (XYL) for hosting me,
having everything ready and treating me so well. And thanks to everybody who
called. See you in the next one!

73 de Roger (EC3TW)