[3830] IARU HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba@ha3ln.hu
Subject: [3830] IARU HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:20:22 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    55            9       20
   80:   202           21       30
   40:   388           32       36
   20:   929           42       38
   15:   108           15       30
   10:   158           13       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  1840    0     132      176  Total Score = 1,683,220

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

A week prior to the contest a big t-storm has been predicted exactly from the
start to the end for my QTH area. Luckily enough at the end on Friday shifted
a half day earlier so it sorted out its duty on Sat morning so it was safe to
switch on. After the huge rain the temp cooled down significantly back to 22C
which actually was great. I’ve never had so chilly IARU (I always been
melting)
IARU in the whole ham carrier.

The propagation was interesting. During the night on 20m last year I had 150+
hours to NA but this year I needed to think to QSY to 40m. It became a bit
better in the morning but I have fewer DX in the log.

I still have the “balcon” Yagi for 15m so I was only playing there but on
10m
couple of USA stns surprised me again.

I had the feeling that we had fewer HQ stns active this year. Have not checked
the stats yet but on top of this I guess many stns were MS or even SO. At least

I could not find quite a lot obvious ones for example on 10m when the band was
open to the area. Same for 160m as well.

Thanks for the calls.

CU in EU-HF.

73! Csaba HA3LN / HG3N
http://ha3ln.hu/